My photo
Based in Washington DC, freelance wardrobe at your service. A lover of comic books, crime novels, and scifi television. Also loves guiness, jazz, and a beautiful woman named Marley.

Friday, February 5, 2010

It's a New Day

So earlier today I tried to move my blog to another web service and it failed to feel as good as this one does, So I've decided to stay here. I want more for this blog beyond angry rants. I want to share my growth and my further understanding of my own existence. Share my experiences in an unlikely career and with a love thats full of passion that has yet to temper or fade. So here's to blogging and letting people in. I'll still have a few rants, I am who I am, but hopefully more insightful things to say as well.

Phill

1 comment:

MissBoston said...

Oh my Phill,


considering we don't really chat much anymore... I just wanted to say I still think of you, my friend, and wonder how you are so I like that i can read a blog to get some fill of your life. I'm always happy to see when things are going well for you. You do deserve all the best things from life. =) i miss u dude. =)


<3 janice