My photo
Based in Washington DC, freelance wardrobe at your service. A lover of comic books, crime novels, and scifi television. Also loves guiness, jazz, and a beautiful woman named Marley.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

People to talk to? Aquaintances? Friends????

If you are anyone who actually knows me, you know its hard for me to do the first of those three nevermind moving on to steps 2 and 3. I find myself lately starting to move on to step 2 and even on a couple occasions move to 3. I'm also finding I'm not alone in my artistic integrity. That maybe dressing up a fucking cat into a fucking karate outfit isn't the best thing to be doing, even if we are in a recession! Ok Soap box gone, but really I thought I was sort of alone in my high standards and expectations of what this art form should be and that my settling for now is definitely a for now. I just wanted to share and shout out to Marley, cuz she's working a the John F. Kennedy Center this week in DC and that fucking awesome.

No comments: