My photo
Based in Washington DC, freelance wardrobe at your service. A lover of comic books, crime novels, and scifi television. Also loves guiness, jazz, and a beautiful woman named Marley.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Talk About her All the Time!


So I figured I'd only talk a little bit about the trip and her visit down here in Orlando and then I'd switch gears to something else like my job or comic books or something I saw on TV. Eh? Who knows? All in all, best 2 weeks we've ever had since the end of August back in 2008. DC, Disney, Road Trips, Double Dates, New Year's Eve, Birthday, Family, Friends. We did it all. Most importantly (as stated in previous post) I got to hold her. I love this woman and I am supremely lucky and honored to have her in my life. On another note, here at OST, or Orlando Shakes, or as the official title goes, The Orlando Shakespeare Theatre in Partnership with UCF; We are working overtime, 6 days a week, to be ready to open Hamlet and All's Well That End's Well in Rotating Repertory. What that means is that we will be doing 2 shows in the same theatre with the same cast in a rotating schedule. Which means the actors are rehearsing all day for 2 shows, the scene shop is building 2 sets, and the costume shop (where I work) we are building two complete sets of costumes for each show. A lot of work is going into this and I've been given the duty of being the Milliner for both shows. I love hats! I wear them all the time. I've also made some pants and few vests.
These are the Posters for the shows. Kinda cool eh? On a final note I have one more thing to say before signing off.

WATCH BETTER OFF TED!!!!

*Drops the Mic*

No comments: